I really like this game. Not popular game, but I enjoy this game very much. Just in my opinion, first version is better than lastest build. This game always get rid of my stress.
Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo
A downloadable game for Windows
2438. Eleven years after the First Ceti War. The United Interstellar Federation and a secluded alien race from Tau Ceti are locked in a tense stalemate. Fourteen of the best pilots in the Federation have been recruited to single-handedly win the inevitable second war.
Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo is the final update to 2015's Super Galaxy Squadron, and takes the original game's frantic action and modern accessibility to vastly greater heights. New and returning features include:
- Seventeen ships with unique stats and weapons to suit a variety of playstyles
- Six stages of classic shmup action in Arcade Mode
- An infinite onslaught to satisfy your scoring itch in Endless Mode
- A boss rush in Boss Rush
- A range of difficulty options, from calm and newbie-friendly to basically impossible
- Fully voiced cutscenes for the two people looking for a good story
- New mechanics like Overdrive (shoot more, score more) and Focus (bullet time)
- Still a whole lot of explosions (like you were ever worried)
Feeling nostalgic, or just want to see what's changed? Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo includes the original Super Galaxy Squadron, so load up your smaller, slightly less pretty ship for a trip down (two year old) memory lane. Or don't. It's up to you.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Super Galaxy Squadron EX Turbo- The Final UpdateJun 24, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I have purchased Super Galaxy Squadron Classic before EX was released. How can I download EX-Version?
It doesn´t show on my Collection. You said it will be free for all who purchased SGS before EX was released.
In fact, I just bought SGS because I wanted SGS Ex. When I had known that it is such pain in the a.., then I would have waited with the purchse.
It should be in the download page for SGS, since it's a second build there rather than a separate item in the collection (from what I've seen, that's the only way to handle it, and if it's not showing up for you let me know and I can just send a code for EX)